It's safe to say that this past weekend was one of the most DJ-filled weekends we've had in a while. From Philly to NYC to Jersey to Europe - our Bad Crew was out and about, having a #BADweekend with all of your favs!
We'll just give you the cliffnotes:
- Hung out with one of our all-time favorites Tyler Sherritt
- Trap / HipHop night on Bounce Boat with Just Blaze and he was on fire!
- Bounce Boat got a little out of hand at the merch booth - all the boys were fighting over who got to wear our new booty shorts. This guy won:
- Crizzly officially became a Bad Kid after a very long day at Warped Tour:
- Partied the night away with Gazzo, Kap Slap, Hyperbits and Aylen at the Cash Cash show at Marquee NY (Aylen, what happened to your shirt bro?)
- Meanwhile, in Croatia, our graphic designer Kayla hung backstage with Laidback Luke during his set at Ultra Europe (JEALOUS)
And that kids, is what we like to call, a #BADweekend. How was yours?
Tell us what you did in the comments below or tweet at us @badkidsco!
Leave a comment